DesiGirl's Network: Home | About Me |



He sayeth, I blinketh and bloggeth

For the past couple of weeks, I'd been dealing with P more or less on my own 24/7 as he had chicken pox and then his dad went off for a week long trip to India. As a result, I faced a barrage of questions from a variety of topics - one that is preying on his mind, with couple of friends ready to give birth to their second children are details of his own birth.


Foolish me: There you are baby in mummy's tummy.
P: How did I get there? Did you eat me?
Me: .....
P: How did I come out then?
Me: !!!
P: Did the doctor cut your tummy out to get me?
Me: (Relieved) yeah!


*********
P: Can I have a sock to make a snake?
Me: WHAT? (I have major snako-phobia)
P: Don't worry mummy, it is a toy snake it will not bite you.


*********
P: Where does umachi (God) live?
Me: In Heaven.
P: Oh? With God and Angel Gabriel?
Ahh the joys of a catholic school education!!
***********
P: Where is Heaven, mummy?
Me: Up in the sky, above the stars,....
P: Is it over Earth? Do the other planets have their own Heavens?
(P's rather keen on astronomy)
***********
P: I do not like to eat tomatoes.
Me: Why not? They are good for you.
P: Eating tomatoes will make me turn red. Antony said.
Reminds me of the Green Giant sweetcorn ad!

Posted by DesiGirl 07:40  

2 Comments:

  1. the mad momma said...
    Ha! HA! I have the c-sec scar to answer the where did i come from question... i still dont know how to answer the how did i get in there bit!
    the mad momma said...
    Ha! HA! I have the c-sec scar to answer the where did i come from question... i still dont know how to answer the how did i get in there bit!

Post a Comment